at The Waterfront
Celebrate Christmas Day in Style!
Book a fabulous Christmas Day Lunch by the sea at the Waterfront
Bookings available at 12.30 - 13.00 and 13.30 - 14.00
Enjoy beautifully prepared festive dishes created with fresh and local ingredients, whilst soaking up the joyous atmosphere and stunning sea views.
3 Courses = £90 Per Person
Christmas Day Menu
Spiced Winter Vegetable Soup and Croutons
White Bean Pate, Pickled Baby Ribbon Vegetables and Croutons. (Vegan)
Mackerel Pate, Horseradish Dressing, Water Cress and a Herb Crostini
Smoked Salmon, King Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail, Mari Rose Sauce and Bloomer Bread
Crispy Chilli Beef on Little Gem Lettuce
Traditional Free Range Roast Turkey, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Panache of Vegetables and Rich Gravy
Roast Sirloin of Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Panache of Vegetables and Rich Gravy
Roast Turbot in Lemon & Caper Butter, New Potatoes and Panache of Vegetables
Falafel Bean Cassoulet and Vegan Bread (Vegan)
Salmon & Spinach Wellington, Buttered New Potatoes, White Onion & Prawn Sauce and Panache of Vegetables
Xmas Pudding and Baileys Anglaise
Winter Berry & Apple Crumble and Crème Anglaise
Coconut & Mango Panna Cotta (Vegan)
Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
Cheese Board. A Selection of Local Cheeses, Apple Chutney, Artisan Biscuits, Grapes and Quince Jelly
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
· A booking is confirmed when a confirmation email is issued to you by The Waterfront.
· Acceptance of your booking confirmation constitutes your agreement to the below terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· You will be allotted a two hour slot for your table booking unless otherwise agreed.
· Food pre-orders must be provided to The Waterfront by email within two weeks of your booking date.
· If you cancel your booking between the time of this booking and up to 48 hours before your booking date, you will be charged a £10 cancelation fee per person. An invoice for the cancelation fee will be sent to you as an email or by post.
· If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your booking date, you will be charged a £90 cancelation fee per person. An invoice for the
cancelation fee will be sent to you as an email or by post.
· If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please email the
reservations team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not charge a Service Charge and 100% of tips go to staff.