Christmas at The Waterfront
Christmas Party Season is nearly here!
Book your fabulous festive meal by the sea at the Waterfront now!
Bookings are available between Monday 28th November until Saturday 24th December, between 12.30 - 21.00.
Enjoy beautifully prepared festive dishes created with fresh and local ingredients, whilst soaking up the joyous atmosphere and stunning sea views.
Throughout the festive period we have Live Music every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday night, and Sunday lunchtimes.
3 Courses = £34.99 Per Person
Spiced Winter Vegetable Soup and Croutons
White Bean Pate, Pickled Baby Ribbon Vegetables and Croutons. (Vegan)
Mackerel Pate, Horseradish Dressing, Water Cress and a Herb Crostini
Smoked Salmon, King Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail, Mari Rose Sauce and Bloomer Bread
Crispy Chilli Beef and Little Gem Lettuce
Traditional Free Range Roast Turkey, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Panache of Vegetables and Rich Gravy
Roast Sirloin of Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Panache of Vegetables and Rich Gravy
Whole Roasted Seabass, Lemon Butter, New Potatoes and Panache of Vegetables
Falafel Bean Cassoulet and Vegan Bread (Vegan)
Salmon & Spinach Wellington, Buttered New Potatoes, White Onion & Prawn Sauce and Panache of Vegetables
Xmas Pudding and Baileys Anglaise
Winter Berry & Apple Crumble and Crème Anglaise
Coconut & Mango Panna Cotta (Vegan)
Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
Add a Cheese Board - Selection of Local Cheeses, Apple Chutney,
Artisan Biscuits, Grapes and Quince Jelly for an additional £8.00 Per Person
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
· A booking is confirmed when a confirmation email is issued to you by The Waterfront.
· Acceptance of your booking confirmation constitutes your agreement to the below terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· You will be allotted a two hour slot for your table booking unless otherwise agreed.
· Food pre-orders must be provided to The Waterfront by email within two weeks of your booking date.
· If you cancel your booking between the time of this booking and up to 48 hours before your booking date, you will be charged a £10 cancelation fee per person. An invoice for the cancelation fee will be sent to you as an email or by post.
· If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your booking date, you will be charged a £34.99 cancelation fee per person. An invoice for the
cancelation fee will be sent to you as an email or by post.
· If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please email the
reservations team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not charge a Service Charge and 100% of tips go to staff