New Years Eve at The Waterfront
2023 is nearly here!
Book a fabulous New Year's Eve meal by the sea at the Waterfront!
Enjoy beautifully prepared festive dishes created with fresh and local ingredients, whilst soaking up the joyous atmosphere and stunning sea views.
Bookings arrival times between 19.00 and 21.00
3 Courses = £90 Per Person
New Years Eve Menu
Spanish style King Prawns in a Garlic, White Wine & Smoked Paprika Sauce and Bloomer Bread
Sticky Crisp Pork Belly, Asian style Slaw and Sweet Soy & Honey Dressing
Roasted Pepper & Goats Cheese Soup, toasted Seeds and Truffle Oil
White Bean Pate with Garlic & Sea Salt Crostini
Severn & Wye Smoked Salmon & Crab Roulade, Sourdough Bread and Langoustine Oil
Pan Seared Sea Bass Fillet, Mussels, Squid, King Prawns in a rich Tomato Broth
Prime Angus 10oz Sirloin Steak, Watercress and Parmesan Salad, Chunky Chips and Peppercorn Sauce
Whole Baked Lemon Sole, King Prawn & Caper Butter, Parmentier Potatoes and Wilted Spinach
Roasted Squash & Lentil Cottage Pie, rich Tomato Ragu and crushed New Potatoes
Chicken Suprem cooked in a Masala Wine, Wild Mushrooms, Green Beans and Dauphinoise Potatoes
Profiteroles, Crème Pâtissière and Chocolate Sauce
Sticky Toffee & Date Pudding, Sticky Toffee Sauce and Crème Anglaise
Coconut & Mango Panna Cotta (Vegan)
Milk Chocolate & Orange Tarte
Crème Brûlée and Shortbread Biscuits
Cheese Board. A Selection of Local Cheeses, Apple Chutney, Artisan Biscuits, Grapes and Quince Jelly
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
· A booking is confirmed when a confirmation email is issued to you by The Waterfront.
· Acceptance of your booking confirmation constitutes your agreement to the below terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· You will be allotted a two hour slot for your table booking unless otherwise agreed.
· Food pre-orders must be provided to The Waterfront by email within two weeks of your booking date.
· If you cancel your booking between the time of this booking and up to 48 hours before your booking date, you will be charged a £10 cancelation fee per person. An invoice for the cancelation fee will be sent to you as an email or by post.
· If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your booking date, you will be charged a £90 cancelation fee per person. An invoice for the
cancelation fee will be sent to you as an email or by post.
· If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please email the
reservations team on: email@example.com
We do not charge a Service Charge and 100% of tip go to the staff.